Effective 10th August 2018, Kwandwe and Plett Air Safaris are introducing daily scheduled flights from/ to Cape Town International Airport (via Plettenberg Bay) and Kwandwe’s private, tarred airstrip on the reserve.
Below rates are per person, min 2 pax, all-inclusive one way:
*PER LEG: Stopover en route at Plettenberg Bay – should guests wish to disembark to overnight in Plett, the above ‘per leg’ costs would apply.
Please note the following important information:
- Flights can be booked with Kwandwe or with Plett Air directly – please contact Kwandwe Reservations to receive the updated 2018 and 2019 rates sheets including new airfares.
- All flights travel via Plettenberg Bay – guests have the option to disembark for an overnight stay, in which case the above ‘per leg’ costs will apply.
- The aircraft is a twin turbine, fully pressurised Beechcraft 1900D that can accommodate up to 19 passengers; for passenger loads of 7 or below, a smaller aircraft may be used as a substitute.
- All flights depart and arrive from the Signature Flight Support VIP Private Terminal in Cape Town; VIP transfer to the main terminal building will be available at R204 per vehicle (1 – 6 guests; for more than 6 guests a second vehicle will be booked).
- Latest check in 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Luggage is restricted to 20kg pp (soft or hard) checked luggage and 6kg pp hand luggage; a surcharge will apply for overweight bags.
- A Single transfer of x1 Person is charged x2 Seats.
All arrangements are subject to availability.
KWANDWE 2019 CLOSURE DATES
Dates for 2019’s annual closure have been finalised – all lodges will be closed from 24th of May until the 19th of June 2019 for annual upgrades and refurbishments.