Dear Trade Partner,
To ensure maximum comfort to our young travelers, we have amended our child sharing policy with regards to sofa beds.
All suite classifications, excluding Deluxe Suites, are fitted with chaise longue sofas which doubles up as daybeds and classic lounge seating.
These sofas have a length restriction and we therefore do not allow children with a height exceeding 1.65 metres to sleep on them.
Please note our updated child policy as follows, with the most important change being the age limit of children which is now 12 years:
CHILD SHARING POLICY
- Sharing children must be requested at the time of booking.
- One child up to 3 years old can be accommodated in cot.
- One child from 3 – 12 years may share with adults on a sofa bed or daybed. (not available in Deluxe Suites)
- Two children from 3 – 18 years may share with adults in Inter-leading Family Suites. On request only.
- Child sharing on sofa bed maximum height is below 1.65m.