New Vehicles Introduced Into Desert & Delta Safaris Fleet
We are thrilled to introduce to you our brand new vehicles!
As of 1st March 2019 Camp Xakanaxa, Camp Moremi and Savute Safari Lodge will be operating with six new vehicles at each camp!
Leroo La Tau will receive two expedition vehicles which will have further enhancements for the scheduled day trips into the Nxai Pan National Park & Salt Pans.
A considerable amount of planning as well as guest feedback was taken into account in order to ensure the overhaul on the new vehicles would ultimately produce a more luxurious and comfortable game drive experience for our guests.
- Foot rests & padded arm rests
- More reclined seat pitch with extra cushioning
- Carpeted storage areas for securing game-drive essentials
- The arm rests double up as adjustable height camera lens rests
- We have 50% fewer support bars for uninterrupted views of the wilderness and the removal of the radio aerial to the rear of the vehicle
- Two sets of roll out steps for easy entrance and exit
In addition the Leroo La Tau day trip vehicles come with:
- Roof racks for packing picnic lunch equipment
- Shaded net for those hot days in the open pan areas
- Heavy duty comfort suspension to ensure a smoother drive when traversing the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park.
The day trips are included for all 3-night stays at Leroo La Tau. An incredible experience for any guests looking to explore a totally unique ecosystem in Botswana.