Bush Ways Lodges introduces a NEW camp to its portfolio– Deception Valley Lodge!
Bush Ways Lodges is very excited to announce the addition of Deception Valley Lodge to our portfolio , we are honoured to have been chosen to do the sales and marketing of this renowned property and welcome all reservations effective immediately.
Deception Valley Lodge is nestled on the north-eastern boundary of the Central Kalahari Game Reserve in one of the largest private game reserves in Botswana. The Kalahari Private Reserve spans more than 43 000Ha of pristine Kalahari wilderness. Designated waterholes, hidden viewing hides, vegetated dunes, natural pans and an amazing valley, offering incredible game viewing opportunities.
The luxurious lodge offers a main area with indoor and out door dining, swimming pool, gym facility and curio shop. The waterhole is a major attraction and hours can be spent sitting on the deck enjoying all the activity as the wildlife comes down to drink.
The lodge features 6 very spacious suites each with a separate lounge area, en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower and large viewing deck. There is also a family suite, perfect for a family escape with two ensuite rooms each with its own lounge, with a shared outdoor deck and plunge pool.
• Fully Inclusive – package which includes accommodation, full board meals, local drinks and camp activities.
• WiFi offered at the main area
• Morning, afternoon and night game drives in the reserve
• Star gazing (subject to guide availability)
• San trail and nature walk
• We are able to add a third bed in the chalet to accommodate three people, but please note that this does make the room considerably smaller. This is recommended for children under the age of 19, but we are able to accommodate 3 adults in 1 room.
• Note that an extra bed is on request and subject to availability.
• The minimum age for children is 2 years old. Children under 2 years old: on request.
• Children under 19 must share a chalet with an adult.
• Min age for game drives should be 6.
• As the camp is located in a wildlife area we do require that guests be aware of the following for their children’s safety:
– Guests that travel with children must make sure that their children listen to and follow the manager/guide’s safety instructions during activities.
– Guests must take full responsibility for supervision of their child while they are in camp, as well as their child’s behaviour at the property and on game drive vehicles.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We do not ask our agents to pay a deposit, however payment must be made in full 30 days prior to the client’s date of arrival.
21 – 30 days before arrival date: 40% of the total amount is charged
11 – 20 days before arrival date: 70% of the total amount is charged
0 – 10 days before arrival date: 100% of the total amount is charged