Rhulani Safari Lodge – Madikwe Game Reserve:
Madikwe Conservation Levy increases by 10% in 2020
Madikwe Game Reserve informs about an increase of the “Conservation Levy” by 10% valid from 1.1.2020:
Madikwe Conservation Levy
(applicable per person per night, VAT inclusive, subject to change without prior notice)
- Current: ZAR 150; Children 2-11 years ZAR 75; Children < 2 years no charge
- From 1.1.2020: ZAR 165; Children 2-11 years ZAR 82.50; Children < 2 years no charge
The Conservation Levy is a compulsory fee, which is charged to all visitors of Madikwe Game Reserve.
Rhulani Safari Lodge has decided to handle this change as follows:
- For all new bookings for 2020, Rhulani Safari Lodge will charge the new Conservation Levy. Please remember that the Conservation Levy can be paid by you via prepayment or by your guest upon check-out. In any case, we ask you to inform your guests about the correct amount of Conservation Levy.
- For all bookings already made for 2020, Rhulani Safari Lodge will NOT charge the required increase of the Conservation Levy and will absorb the difference. It is therefore not necessary to inform your customers who have already booked about this increase.
Your Rhulani Team
PD: Please have a look at our updates list of Inclusions and Exclusions to our Rates:
- Complimentary welcome drinks
- Luxury accommodation
- Free WiFi internet in your room and all lodge areas
- Stocked Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary tea & coffee in your room
- Well stocked minibar in your room
- 2 game drives of 3 – 3.5 hours each in an open game viewer, accompanied by a qualified ranger
- Complimentary sundowners on game drive
- All meals and snacks on a full board basis (includes breakfast / brunch, high tea, dinner, bottled water)
- Selected local drinks which includes a personal selection of house wines, spirits, soft drinks, tea’s and coffees
- Lunch on your day of arrival (upon request)
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- Pick-up and drop-off at Madikwe’s Western airstrip
- Madikwe Game Reserve Gate Entry Fee: ZAR 180, Children < 12 years ZAR 80; Fly In Fees: Adults ZAR 240, Children under 12 ZAR 150 – Fee is applicable per stay, VAT inclusive, subject to change without prior notice.
- Madikwe Conservation Levy: ZAR 150 (from 1.1.2020 ZAR 165), Children 2 – 11 years ZAR 75 (from 1.1.2020 ZAR 82.50) – Levy is applicable per person per night, VAT inclusive, subject to change without prior notice.
- All premium rated wines, spirits and imported champagnes, cigars & cigarettes
- Massages, bushwalks, laundry, babysitting, curios, excursions, private vehicle
All excluded items not prepaid by the guest can be paid at check-out.
Rhulani Safari Lodge offers 5-star luxury accommodation in a malaria free environment. Game drives will give you the opportunity to view a wide variety of wildlife species, including the legendary Big 5.