New since 1.1.2019:
Rhulani Safari Lodge includes beverages and minibar consumption in daily rate
Rhulani Safari Lodge informs that we have updated our list of Rate Inclusions & Exclusions effective 1 January 2019. All our guests will no longer have to pay separately for the consumption from the minibar in their private chalet, as well as for their drinks (except for premium wines & spirits). These are newly included in the daily accommodation rate.
With this extension of our offer, we respond to occasional feedback from guests who have proposed such inclusion.
In addition, we have created a new list of high quality wines, spirits and cocktails, which our guests can access via separate payment. We have added new South African top wines to our list and opened a new chapter of selected international wines from France, Italy, Portugal and Argentina.
Our guests will easily see the current offer on the new “SuitePads” at the bar, in the dining room, or in their private chalet.
We hope that our solution fully meets your expectations, and we look forward to the positive feedback.
Your Rhulani Team
Rate inclusions & exclusions (1.1.2019)
- Complimentary welcome drinks
- Luxury accommodation
- Free WiFi internet in your room and all lodge areas
- Stocked Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary tea & coffee in your room
- Well stocked minibar in your room
- 2 game drives of 3 – 3.5 hours each in an open game viewer, accompanied by a qualified ranger
- Complimentary sundowners on game drive
- All meals and snacks on a full board basis (includes breakfast / brunch, high tea, dinner, bottled water)
- Selected local drinks which includes a personal selection of house wines, spirits, soft drinks, tea’s and coffees
- Lunch on your day of arrival (upon request)
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- Pick-up and drop-off at Madikwe’s Western airstrip
- Madikwe Game Reserve Gate Entry Fee: ZAR 180, Children < 12 years ZAR 80; Fly In Fees: Adults ZAR 240, Children under 12 ZAR 150 – Fee is applicable per stay, VAT inclusive, subject to change without prior notice.
- Madikwe Conservation Levy: ZAR 150, Children 2 – 11 years ZAR 75 – Levy is applicable per person per night, VAT inclusive, subject to change without prior notice.
- All premium rated wines, spirits and imported champagnes, cigars & cigarettes
- Massages, bushwalks, laundry, curios, excursions, private vehicle
All excluded items not prepaid by the guest can be paid at check-out.